Regular cleaning is something most people manage to incorporate in their daily or weekly routine. But is your home really clean enough? Sometimes, a more comprehensive clean is needed to make your house truly shine. Read on to find out how to deep clean your home!
If cleaning takes up too much of your time already, hiring the leading house cleaning service in St Helena is exactly what you need! With the help of experienced cleaning professionals, every inch of your home will be sparkling clean and you won’t even have to lift a finger!
How do I deep clean my room?
If you don’t spend too much time in your bedroom during the day, it’s bound to become messy unless you put in some time and effort to thoroughly clean it every once in a while.
Here’s the best way to do it:
- Laundry: strip all the pillowcases, linens and mattress covers from the bed and put them in the washing machine while you clean the rest of the room.
- Closet: take out your clothes from the closet and then vacuum and wipe down all shelves and corners using a damp, clean cloth.
- Dusting: dust all furniture, light fixtures, picture frames and blinds with a damp cloth. Don’t forget to work top-down!
- Disinfecting: use a non-toxic cleaning agent to wipe down all surfaces and kill all harmful germs and bacteria.
- Carpets: sprinkle some baking soda on the carpet to freshen it up and remove unpleasant smells. Let it sit for a bit and use your vacuum to clean it up.
- Floors: clean the baseboards with a clean microfiber cloth and then vacuum and mop the floors.
How long does it take to deep clean a house?
Deep cleaning tackles areas you wouldn’t normally clean often, so it comes as no surprise that it takes significantly longer than a standard cleaning would Still, the exact time you’d need to deep clean your home will depend on a number of factors, including:
- The size of your home
- The number of people
- Whether you have pets
- The state of your home
As a general rule, deep cleaning would take 2-3 longer than a regular clean. If you have a big family and live in a large house with pets, you would need to put in a nice amount of time and effort to make everything shipshape, especially if your home hasn’t been cleaned in a while.
How often should I deep clean my house?
What is the ideal frequency for deep cleaning?
There is no clear-cut answer to this question. Some deep cleaning tasks should be done more often than others. For example, you should clean inside your microwave at least once a week, while your oven and fridge would need a thorough clean every 3-6 months.
If you choose to seek professional help, most companies would recommend a deep cleaning service once or twice a year. Also, a deep clean is recommended if you are hiring professional cleaners for the first time or moving into a new home.
Need stellar house cleaning service in St Helena? Look no further!
Deep cleaning can take a big chunk of your time so it’s understandable that most people often shy away from committing to such a demanding job. Nevertheless, your home will need a more comprehensive treatment every once in a while if you want to make sure your living space is clean and healthy.
Fortunately, you don’t have to do it all by yourself! Contact Valencia Pro Cleaning Agency today and visit Castello di Amorosa with your family while seasoned cleaners get rid of every last speck of dust in your home. They will disinfect your kitchen and make your bathroom shine, making sure everything looks just perfect. Reach out to us today!