Moving out? Then you surely have some worries about your landlord’s reaction to the state of the apartment. If that’s the case, then you probably want to find out as much as you can about what move out cleaning entails.
No matter how clean you believe the place to be, hiring the leading move out cleaning service in Napa may be the best option if you want to make sure you get your full deposit back. Reach out to Valencia Pro Cleaning Agency and have seasoned hygiene experts clean every inch of the apartment to perfection, leaving it absolutely spotless.
How do I get my full deposit back?
Many tenants are worried that they won’t get their deposit back when they move out. And while there sure are some landlords who’d try to keep your deposit, most would give it back simply because it’s often much easier to do so. However, you are more than likely to lose your deposit if you don’t follow the steps below:
- Go through the lease agreement and follow the requirements carefully, making sure you do everything that’s expected of you.
- Give the landlord proper notice in writing reminding them to send you your deposit to your new address and make a copy of the letter.
- Clean the place thoroughly, paying special attention to the bathroom and the kitchen. Also, don’t forget to clean inside and behind the appliances and furniture.
- Pay the last month’s rent unless you agreed with the landlord that you can use your deposit to cover it when you moved in.
- Document everything by recording and photographing any damaged items when you move in as well as the state of the apartment when you move out.
- Don’t leave anything behind when you move out. Remove all food, cleaning supplies and garbage and throw away anything you don’t want to take with you.
How long does a move out cleaning take?
When moving out of an apartment, you should strive to leave it in the same condition it was when you moved in. Since most landlords hire professional move in cleaning services before admitting new tenants, it’s likely that the place was in a pristine condition when you arrived.
Because of this, a move out cleaning usually takes significantly longer than a regular cleaning of an occupied home. While a maintenance clean can be done in a couple of hours, a move out cleaning can sometimes take up to 10 hours depending on the condition of the apartment. This is because this type of cleaning includes some areas that haven’t been cleaned in a while, such as cabinet fronts, light fixtures, door frames, and the spaces behind appliances.
What is the best way to do a move out cleaning?
While there is no one right way to do a move out cleaning, there are some steps you can take to ensure your landlord is happy with the level of cleanliness. Use this checklist for the best cleaning results:
- Dust all ceiling fixtures and ledges
- Use effective eco-friendly products
- Wash the windows
- Clean all outlets and switches
- Clean doors, door frames, and knobs
- Vacuum all surfaces
- Remove soap scum from bathroom tiles
- Clean all mirrors
- Clean inside the cabinets
- Scrub the oven and fridge
- Disinfect all surfaces thoroughly
Exceptional move out cleaning service Napa can’t do without
Moving out is a stressful business and all the cleaning you have to do only makes it worse. But do you really have to do it all yourself? Hiring a professional move out cleaning service can save you a lot of time and effort and allow you to take care of other moving day obligations or take a break from all the work to visit Castello di Amorosa with your family.
Contact Valencia Pro Cleaning Agency and let experienced cleaning go-getters take care of your moving day worries. What’s more, they can also make your new home shine before you move in. Reach out to us today!