Dirty floors are possibly the first area in your home that visitors will notice. That’s why you should make an effort to keep them clean and shiny. Luckily, we’ve prepared a set of useful tips for cleaning your floors and making them sparkle.
With all the dusting and vacuuming, scrubbing and mopping, cleaning the house frequently can easily become a challenge. But don’t worry! The best experts for house cleaning in Calistoga are here to help you maintain a dust-free home and keep your floors shiny.
Keep reading to discover amazing tips for floor cleaning!
How do I keep my floors clean longer?
Consistency is key when cleaning the floors, just like with any other house cleaning task. If you make an effort to mop and vacuum your floors at least once a week, you’re already halfway there. Still, here are some tips that will take your floor cleaning to another level:
- Don’t use too much water. When mopping the floors, be sure not to make them too wet. If you use too much water, you’ll risk causing mold growth.
- Use appropriate cleaning products. Make sure to use cleaning products that are suitable for the type of flooring in your home to avoid unnecessary damage and ensure good cleaning results.
- Use sawdust for stone floors. Sprinkling some damp sawdust on your floors and scrubbing it with a brush is a great way to keep stone floors clean.
- Be gentle with vinyl. Although vinyl flooring is easy to clean, it requires regular cleaning and mild cleaning agents. Use a damp mop and some warm water to clean them.
How do you keep white floors clean?
Everyone loves white floors. They look elegant, fresh, and pristine if handled and cleaned properly. In addition to regular vacuuming and mopping, white floors will require a bit more effort to keep clean. Here’s what you can do:
- Use vinegar (baking soda) and some warm water to mop the floors. Finish up by wiping everything down with a clean microfiber cloth.
- Use diatomaceous earth poultice to keep white tiles clean. Do this by mixing it with a commercial cleaner and pouring the mix onto the floor. Let sit and keep damp by covering everything with a plastic sheet.
- Purchase products designed for white floors and the kind of flooring you have in your home for the best results.
What is the easiest floor to keep clean?
You will have the least trouble keeping vinyl floors clean. This is because this type of flooring is quite durable, robust and affordable. What’s more, vinyl flooring also comes in a variety of colors and styles you can choose from. You can even find vinyl flooring that looks like another type of floor but it is much easier to clean!
Make your floors sparkle with the best house cleaning Calistoga can provide
While you surely could keep your floors clean all by yourself, it’s only one of the chores you have to deal with in your home, after all. Why not let us help? Valencia Pro Cleaning agency can match you with skilled cleanliness experts who leave no stone unturned when cleaning your home.
You can count on them to make every inch of your home shine with ease and allow you to spend your time on things that matter. With their help, you’ll even get to visit Castello di Amorosa with the ones you love. Give us a call today and enjoy a spotless home!