It’s only natural that you’d want to impress your guests with a pristine house as a party host. Luckily, we’ve prepared a set of invaluable tips for making your house party-ready.
There’s a lot that goes into throwing a successful party, especially when it comes to cleaning. From vacuuming thoroughly to cleaning up after the party is done, you will definitely have to put in a nice bit of elbow grease if you want your home to stay pristine and your guests to be satisfied.
Fortunately, you don’t have to do it all on your own! With help from the leading home cleaners in Calistoga, you can have a spotless home without wasting time and energy.
How do I prepare my house for a party?
The best way to go about cleaning the house before a party is to follow a clear-cut checklist, just like with any other cleaning endeavor. Here’s how you can make your home shine before the guests arrive:
- Plan ahead. Before you start cleaning, write down all the tasks you plan to do before the bell starts ringing. If you don’t have enough time, include only the most important cleaning tasks and leave the rest for last.
- Make sure the entryway is spotless. Your guests will first notice your entryway when they arrive to the party. Make sure everything is in order and that your guests will have room to leave their coats or take of their shoes.
- Tidy up the rooms your guests will use. The living room, bathroom, and kitchen are probably the rooms in which your guests will spend the most time. Focus your attention on making these areas shine.
- Remove unnecessary decor and trinkets. You don’t have to display every possession you have. Instead, make an effort to declutter the common areas and give your guests more space.
- Be ready to clean up spills and stains. Cleaning during the party is a must, no matter how careful you and your guests may be. Prepare an effective green cleaning agent to deal with any stains and spills that are bound to happen.
How do you clean your house before the guests arrive?
Not sure what to focus on when cleaning the house? Here are some areas that will require particular attention when cleaning the house for the party:
- Clean the front door thoroughly
- Vacuum and mop the entry area
- Put away all clutter (including clothes and shoes) from the entryway
- Do some dusting using a damp clean cloth (clean top to bottom)
- Declutter, vacuum, and mop the living room, kitchen, and bathroom
- Disinfect all surfaces, paying special attention to the toilet
Leave your housework to the #1 home cleaners in Calistoga
Having a clean and fresh house is important, whether you’re hosting a party or not. That is why Valencia Pro Cleaning Agency is here to match you with the best cleaning experts in the area. They will make sure your house looks impeccable for your guests by relying on the latest cleaning supplies and techniques.
It’s our mission to allow you, a homeowner, to live your life to the fullest without having to worry about cleaning. With the help of your cleanliness pros, you’ll be able to spend a sunny day exploring Castello di Amorosa instead of mopping your entryway. Reach out to us today!