What’s your #1 concern when moving out? If you’re like most people, you mainly want to get your deposit back, so you can relocate to a new place more easily. In order for the owner to return your money, the place needs to be in mint condition. There can be no broken furniture, but in some cases, they also require you to scour the property thoroughly.
Trustworthy Napa, CA, move-out cleaning services can save the day with their attention to detail and expertise, but what areas do they focus on? You’ll find out right here. We’ll give you a breakdown of all the surfaces you should tackle when moving out – keep reading!
How much cleaning should I do before moving out?
Before you turn your attention to your new place and start working on a great-looking oven from day one, you need to address the old place. Here’s how to make sure you leave an impeccable home behind:
Wipe down various surfaces
If you’re not dealing with heavy grime build-up, you can get away with a simple wipe-down of major surfaces:
- TV stands
- Light fixtures and ceilings
Don’t forget to dampen your cloth before you start. Also, keep in mind that some areas may require a bit more elbow grease. For instance, you might need to spritz a combination of water and vinegar (one cup each) onto your fridge to break down stains. If that’s the case, let the mixture rest for a few minutes before wiping it down with your cloth.
Scrub the bathroom
You should pay special attention to the bathroom when relocating. It consists of many different surfaces and items, some of which require a tailor-made approach. However, the following routine should help return most bathrooms to their former condition:
- Declutter the place – remove any personal possession from your bathroom. This ensures you don’t leave anything behind and allows you to scour the area more easily.
- Sweep the area – Take your long-handled duster to remove cobwebs from vents, light fixtures, and corners. Also, vacuum the floor to remove debris and hair.
- Use specialized cleaners for bathtub and showers – The above-mentioned vinegar solution can help you clean your bathtub or shower too. Alternatively, use a specialized cleaner recommended by the manufacturer.
- Wipe it down – Spray an all-purpose product onto your sponge or cloth and use it to wipe down your doors, blinds, shelves, and racks. Start from the top and work your way down for best results.
- Clean your toilet and mop the floor – A homemade vinegar solution or all-purpose cleaner can work just fine for your toilet. Let it sit for a few minutes and wipe it down with a paper towel or cloth. Finally, mop your floor for a sparkly finish.
Vacuum and clean floors
You should do your floors last to avoid having to redo them multiple times. If possible, use a vacuum with a HEPA filter to reduce the number of airborne contaminants and improve indoor air quality, which can help combat any bed smells. Finally, mop your kitchen, living room, and bedroom floors.
Tired of doing all the work yourself? Contact pre-eminent Napa, CA, move-out cleaning services today!
There’s no need to waste precious time and energy on your old home. Doesn’t hiking at Kennedy Park sound better? Valencia Pro Cleaning is here to make it happen. We’re available all year long for first-class move-out jobs. Get in touch with us, and we’ll dispatch a team to scour your old place from top to bottom, freeing up your schedule and helping you get your deposit back.
The cleaners we work with also offer premium move-in services. Whether you want to scour and make your cabinets shine or have a pristine bathroom, they won’t let you down. Just dial our number, and we’ll send a top-rated professional with a proven track record of cleaning Napa houses to perfection. Book now!